ARNAV EngineView Installation

Has anyone had the new ARNAV EngineView monitoring hardware / software installed since it was announced at Sun’n Fun ?

The mtce shops I’ve contacted can’t seem to get required information or ship dates from ARNAV.

Has anyone had the new ARNAV EngineView monitoring hardware / software installed since it was announced at Sun’n Fun ?

The mtce shops I’ve contacted can’t seem to get required information or ship dates from ARNAV.

Robert,

Mine is supposed to be installed this week/next week. I’ve bought the kit, and it has been delivered to Lincoln Park Aviation, which is doing the work. They haven’t reviewed the kit or the process yet. Will keep you advised.

• Mike.

We got (according to ARNAV) kit number 2 which was shipped on 5/11/01. I understand they hope to build one per week. We plan to have our installed the first week in June.

I guess I must be number one. Mine was shipped a week and a half ago, and I pick the plane up tomorrow, installed. Pirep to follow!