Arizona Advice

I will be moving to Arizona next month (better flying weather!). My SR20 is scheduled for an Aug delivery, but I’m estimating it will be more like November.

I presently have a 1979 Warrior II that is up for sale. I am debating whether to move the Warrior to AZ or keep it here in Connecticut until it is sold. My concern is that it might be easier to sell on the east coast vs. the west due to the mountain thingies.

Does anyone out there have any advice/experience as to where the plane might sell better or does it even matter?

Try trade a plane. Our 172r was in San Jose,ca but now lives in New York. Good Luck, Ed

I will be moving to Arizona next month (better flying weather!). My SR20 is scheduled for an Aug delivery, but I’m estimating it will be more like November.

I presently have a 1979 Warrior II that is up for sale. I am debating whether to move the Warrior to AZ or keep it here in Connecticut until it is sold. My concern is that it might be easier to sell on the east coast vs. the west due to the mountain thingies.

Does anyone out there have any advice/experience as to where the plane might sell better or does it even matter?

Walt,

As long as you consider the Warrior a 2 place plane, it will do quite well out of prescott. It is high and it can get hot, but they have good long runways. There are lots of similairly powered planes out here, not really a problem as long as you manage it. That would be true of any plane when it gets as hot as it does out here. As far a values, can’t really comment on east coast vs west coast values, but I suspect condition will play more of a factor than location. Good clean birds sell fast, no matter where they are. Good luck.

Roger