(0) Park in front of the terminal building. My SR22 and Rob’s yellow Tweety-bird should already be there.
(1) Get together at the Women’s Air and Space Museum (within the BKL terminal building) starts at about noon. Lunch at Hornblowers starts at 1:30.
(2) Several of us will be around earlier helping the early arrivers find things to do[:)]
(3) Scott has produced good wx for us.
(4) Thanks to an unsung co-conspirator, Bob Metelko… Business Aircraft will discount fuel to $2.79 rather than the normal $3.16. We are trying to arrange overnight parking with them for those who need it (please let me know if you do).
(5) Nine plastic planes and counting…
(6) Keep checking http://marty.rob.com/tippfi for updates.
Did I forget anything?