The Sprouting Project Private Dinner Experience | Migration 2022

For attendees to this year’s Migration at the Omni Amelia Island Resort who are looking for an exceptional culinary experience, the resort’s Sprouting Project Private Dinners are the most coveted reservations on the property.

Guests will enjoy an intimate southern-inspired true farm-to-table dinner at The Sprouting Project, the resort’s culinary team’s answer to hyper-local sustainability.

The dinner includes a tour of the resort’s state-of-the-art aquaponic greenhouse, expansive organic gardens, the barrel room and large collection of beehives while enjoying passed bites and harvest inspired Honey Lavender cocktail, all before a five-course chef inspired dinner that incorporates items gathered directly from The Sprouting Project.

The evening will kick off with cocktails and light bites at 6 p.m. followed by a five-course dinner at 6:30 p.m.

This private COPA Members Only event is not part of the official Migration agenda (Friday night is the freestyle dining evening with no official events planned), but rather a unique opportunity to dine with friends in this most extraordinary setting, arranged at the request of some of our attendees.

Space is limited to 10 people, and as of this posting 6 seats remain, due to the rigorous planning required by the culinary staff, we must confirm the final attendees by 6:30pm resort time tomorrow Tuesday October 4th.

More information can be gleaned from the hotel’s website here.

Pricing for the event is $450 per person plus 25% gratuity and 7% tax, this includes the wine paring as detailed in the menu below, all attendees will be required to confirm their seats with a credit card or room charge directly with the hotel, with payments to be collected from each attending guest at meals end.

The menu for this fabulous event is below:

Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions, or by all means post them to this topic!

Please PM @hanstb to reserve your seats!

2 Likes

WOW, a mini French Laundry experience!

2 Likes

Only four seats remain for this incredible dinning experience, I can only hold the reservation open until 2022-10-04T22:00:00Z after which I must confirm the final guest list with the resort.

If you would like to join us for this unique event, please reach out to me via PM @hanstb.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Migration 2022!

I hope everyone attending the Sprouting Project Dinner on Friday evening has a terrific time!

Reservations for this event are now closed.