2022 Migration Registration Information

2022 Migration Registration Information

PLEASE read to the end for important announcements and arrival information!

Full Event Migration registrations are $849 for Member and Spouse and can be purchased here.

Omni Hotel rooms can be reserved here .

The Omni Villas can be reserved here .

Owner Maintenance Class [Filling up quickly, please don’t delay!]

Join Roger Whittier will be reprising his famous Owner Maintenance Class at this year’s Migration. Hosted at BentWing Aviation, this class is sure to send you away with the best tips and tricks to better your owner maintenance experience. Space is limited so please register now for this class here. Registrations are $150.

__

Partner-In-Command

One of COPA’s most popular classes for spouses… Register now for the Partner-In-Command Course led by Mike Radomsky on Friday morning during Migration. Registrations are FREE and can be found here.

Saturday Spouse Event

Guests will enjoy an intimate southern-inspired true farm-to-table lunch at The Sprouting Project, the Omni culinary team’s answer to hyper-local sustainability. COPA must receive a minimum number of registrations by September 14th in order to host this event, so please get signed up with your tickets as soon as possible. Tickets can be found here!

For anyone looking for an off-property activity on Friday night, there is a free outdoor concert downtown. 20-25 min north of Omni.

Also, Amelia jazz festival (Friday event at CY Marriott near downtown)

▬ IMPORTANT Announcements ▬

Are you flying into Fernandina Beach for Migration? Please see the information below regarding arrival procedures and PPR Form.

1. Please fill out the attached PPR form and email to info@bentwingflightservices.com. This will reserve a slot for you at the FBO and streamline processes to get you parked and on your way to Omni Resort quickly.

2. Included is information regarding the arrival notes and procedures to better plan your arrival into KFHB for Migration. Please review to get a good idea of what to expect.

If you have any questions regarding arrival procedures or the attached PPR form, you may contact BentWing Flight Services using the contact information found in the document.

To view and download the Arrival Procedures and PPR Form document, please click here.

If you have multiple room reservations at the Omni Resort and you do not need more than 1 room reservation, please cancel your additional rooms that are not needed with the hotel. By cancelling your unneeded reservations, it will allow additional attendees to book their hotel room at COPA’s special group room rate.

Omni Amelia Island Resort reservations phone number: (904) 261-6161

Keynote Speaker

This year we are welcoming back Astronaut Garrett Reisman as COPA’s keynote speaker during the Saturday night Gala Dinner!

We are looking forward to welcoming everyone to Migration 2022, please post any questions you may have about the event, and we will answer them as promptly as possible.

Happy landings,

The Migration Event Committee

1 Like

If I’m reading this correctly, the hotel is completely booked for Thursday & Friday.

Dennis-

I know the room block being held under the Migration Special Event Rate was filling up quickly, hence the request on our recent email, and transcribed above, for anyone holding duplicate confirmations, that does not need the additional rooms, to please cancel the duplicate reservations in a timely manner.

The hotel is not completely booked, and we are working to resolve this as we speak, fortunately bookings for this year’s Migration have been robust, which we really appreciate, and we will get this resolved ASAP.

I will be back with more details shortly.

Perhaps it should read “Discounted pricing ends September 14th?”

This year we have three full event pricing tiers, Early Bird $749 (ended 6/15), Normal $799 (ends 9/14), and Last Minute $849 (9/15 to event open).

The Omni looks like it is all booked up. Where are people staying otherwise? I’m really trying to fit this into the schedule this year.

Quick question, apologies if I missed it in the materials. Is there transportation from KFHB to the hotel on Wednesday?

Send me a msg when you are a few minutes out and I will come pick you up at Bent Wing.

1 Like

Is your offer for everyone, Hans?:grin::grin:

Absolutely, happy to give anyone a lift, my number is in my profile.

How about from JAX :smiley: That transportation is tough when you land at 11:30pm!! joking of course

Thanks Hans, appreciate the offer.

1 Like

Happy to, just give me a heads up before 1700, so I can make the necessary adjustments to my schedule… :woozy_face:

Ha Ha… See you at Migration… Missed meeting you last year!

1 Like

WOW! That’s VERY generous, Hans. See you next week! Chuck

Chuck Wright
intldoc1@aim.com

1 Like

How about JAX on Weds evening at 6?

2 Likes

Text me your arrival info, I will pick you up.

2 Likes

Thies Shuttle is getting busy!

1 Like