Thanks!

To the employees who are to be laid off, Thank you for the dedication to a great product! The workmenship in our 20 is like no other plane out there. We all hope that this is a short term bump in the road and all of you will be back! Always remember you helped build one of the most cutting edge aviation companys out there. Hopefully you will be able to tell your grand kids about 2 crazy brothers you worked for that decided to put a parachute in a plane. I hope your grandkids look at you and say “they had planes with no parachutes?” Lots of luck and thanks again!..Ed

To the employees who are to be laid off, Thank you for the dedication to a great product! The workmenship in our 20 is like no other plane out there. We all hope that this is a short term bump in the road and all of you will be back! Always remember you helped build one of the most cutting edge aviation companys out there. Hopefully you will be able to tell your grand kids about 2 crazy brothers you worked for that decided to put a parachute in a plane. I hope your grandkids look at you and say “they had planes with no parachutes?” Lots of luck and thanks again!..Ed

P.S. Man we need a spell check on this site!

Cirrus has done so many things right. They produce an outstanding product–what more evidence does one need than the size of the order backlog and especially its continued growth during the NASDAQ’s recent crash diet? So I for one have faith in the soundness of their decision. I just hope for the company’s sake that it does not have a long-term detrimental effect on employee morale. In any case I think the likely outcome is that this will be recalled as a minor, regrettable, but necessary speed bump on their road to becoming the dominant small plane manufacturer in the marketplace.