Sun 'n Fun Gathering

I spoke to the folks a Cirrus on the phone a few days ago and Sun 'n Fun came up in our discussion. They are contemplating some sort of method to say thank you to their current owners and position holders in addition to trying to generate future sales. Perhaps a great way to achieve that goal would be to have a daily reception or some other type gathering at a scheduled time. This would create an opportunity for those of us interested in these great airplanes to meet, exchange ideas and hear from company officials all at the same time. Daily functions would necessitate more work for the Klanp’s, Ian, and the rest of the gang. However, all Cirrus attendees and other interested individuals could avail themselves to this event regardless of which day they attend the fly-in. Also the questions we have could be answered once rather than multiple times throughout the day if we ask individually. I suspect if enough of us are interested in something like this it could become a reality. I would appreciate having other readers of this forum giving their opinion on this idea. I for one am looking forward to meeting other members of the Cirrus community as well as finally seeing a real-live SR22. Have a safe Cirrus Day!

Perhaps a great way to achieve that goal would be to have a daily reception or some other type gathering at a scheduled time. … I would appreciate having other readers of this forum giving their opinion on this idea. I for one am looking forward to meeting other members of the Cirrus community as well as finally seeing a real-live SR22. Have a safe Cirrus Day!

Good Idea. I’ll be there and would love to meet and speak with present owners and to-be-owners. Try to hold it sometime during the first 3 days (Sunday-Tuesday).

I am currently planning on becoming a position holder sometime between SnF and July. I’ve been working on this for two years, and it appears to be becoming a reality (geez, with all the work required, I feel like I am getting married or something :slight_smile: ).

Tom

Perhaps a great way to achieve that goal would be to have a daily reception or some other type gathering at a scheduled time. This would create an opportunity for those of us interested in these great airplanes to meet, exchange ideas and hear from company officials all at the same time.
I would appreciate having other readers of this forum giving their opinion on this idea.

This sounds like a wonderful opportunity for all of us able to attend.I like the idea of a scheduled meeting at a certain time each day. I hope this comes to pass. If so, Gary and I will be there and hope to meet other owners and position holders.

Please post your plans–my partner and I will be there and indeed want to gather with aligned pilots.--------Perhaps a great way to achieve that goal would be to have a daily reception or some other type gathering at a scheduled time. This would create an opportunity for those of us interested in these great airplanes to meet, exchange ideas and hear from company officials all at the same time.
I would appreciate having other readers of this forum giving their opinion on this idea.

This sounds like a wonderful opportunity for all of us able to attend.I like the idea of a scheduled meeting at a certain time each day. I hope this comes to pass. If so, Gary and I will be there and hope to meet other owners and position holders.

Please post your plans–my partner and I will be there and indeed want to gather with aligned pilots.

I hope to be there for at least one day - Tuesday 10th. I’m looking forward to “putting faces” to many of the names on this board.

• Mike.