SR22 Partnership in Southern CA

In light of the recent SR20 delays in production (I am SR20 #357) I am thinking of forming a partnership of 3-4 pilots in a SR22. I would want to base at VNY or Whiteman Airport. If you are interested, my email is avi8tor@jps.net. There would most likely be money spent toward buying an existing contract to obtain an airplane sooner.If any of you out there have a SR22 contract and are looking for partners, there is 2-3 of us ready to jump on something. My name is Jim Campbell and my home number is (818) 366-7877

Hey Jim,

I realize this is an ancient post, but I’m looking for a partnership situation in an SR22 in VNY or WHP right now, if you know of anything.

Thanks,

Mark

Now u got us all curious if a post response from 15 years ago became fruitful in your search … Keep us in the loop… Perhaps Jim has graduated to flying an eclipse by now?

Here’s some more information on Jim from only 8 years ago. [:)]

https://www.cirruspilots.org/copa/non_member/marketplace/f/13/t/110309.aspx

I am potentially open to a partnership at KSMO but I would want someone with 400+ hours of total time, ideally with most of that as Cirrus time. If the circumstances were really perfect, I’d consider moving to KVNY. If that describes you, please PM me.