Due to 6 month SR20 delays in production, We are forming a partnership of 3-4 pilots in a used SR20 or purchasing an earlier position (March delivery). I would want to base at VNY or Whiteman Airport. If you are interested call soon. We have 3 tentative partners now and feel a fourth would help out best to keep down fixed costs.
Jim Campbell (818) 366-7877, Northridge, CA