SR22 Flying Club at Montgomery Airpark (Gaithersburg) KGAI

I am considering a new flying club at Gaithersburg. If anyone is interested please contact me. rubenpelaez@omegaskyways.com I am not committing to the concept unless I get at least 4 serious pilots. The club will have a maximum of 5 pilots.

The cost will be: $150/mo. fixed fee and $150 “dry” (exclusive of fuel). You simply return the Cirrus aircraft with the tanks at the tabs. In order to purchase fuel, you must set up a credit card account initially with Montgomery Aviation.

$2000 refundable security deposit and a commitment contract to be in the club for at least one year with 4 months notice to leave.

Pilot requirements are:

Private Pilot with Instrument Rating and minimum of 500 hours
Required checkout specified by our insurance.

You will fly a beautiful Cirrus SR 22 2001 with S Tech 55X autopilot with brand new installed Garmin 696 with WX weather and XM music as well as FlightChart and all the features of this impressive GPS. The unit is slaved to the Garmin 430 so if you go for a long trip you do not need to enter your flight plan twice.

The airplane has the typical dual Garmin 430, ARNAV ICDS 2000 with Engine Monitoring and electronic HSI. TIS capable mode S transponder and WX 500 Stormscope.

The airplane is in excellent condition from the inside out.