SR22 Air condition

I acquired an used SR22GTS last spring. For some reason the air condition never worked. I am able to turn it on and the light shows like the compressor is working but is not cooling. Does anyone experienced the same problem? I have checked the gas and its ok.
Any help or ideas will be appreciated
Thanks

In reply to:

I acquired an used SR22GTS last spring. For some reason the air condition never worked. I am able to turn it on and the light shows like the compressor is working but is not cooling. Does anyone experienced the same problem? I have checked the gas and its ok.
Any help or ideas will be appreciated
Thanks

Yea. You need to do 2 things to fix your air conditioning.

1. Spend 50 buck to join COPA where, on the members side, you will find hundreds of posts relating to air conditioning.
  2. Take your plane to a Cirrus Service Center, where a qualified factory trained mechanic will solve your problem.

I don’t have air conditioning on my plane, so I’m afraid I can’t help you with this specific question. However, questions like this are asked and answered all the time on the member forums. The money saved on maintenance by taking advantage of the vast experience of the COPA membership pays for the $50 cost many times over. That’s over and above the safety and social reasons for joining.

Good luck with your AC.

It was the best $50 I ever spent