CT Partnership

Looking for partner(s) for a SR20 or SR22 in CT

Where in CT? I live in Stamford

I have position # 15 for SR22 with expected delivery date of 12/31/01. I’ve never considered a partner(ship) arrangement (presently am sole owner of a C172 with many, many extras) and to be perfectly frank am not sure I like to “share” especially with strangers but would be willing to discuss. I’m presently hangared in Danbury. CT is a small state, but not so small that location doesn’t matter. If I haven’t totally turned you off, just trying to be honest so as not to waste your time or mine, write. And good luck whatever happens.

I have position # 15 for SR22 with expected delivery date of 12/31/01. I’ve never considered a partner(ship) arrangement (presently am sole owner of a C172 with many, many extras) and to be perfectly frank am not sure I like to “share” especially with strangers but would be willing to discuss. I’m presently hangared in Danbury. CT is a small state, but not so small that location doesn’t matter. If I haven’t totally turned you off, (just trying to be honest so as not to waste your time or mine,) write. And good luck whatever happens.

Hi Frank,

My name is Jim Lockridge I live in Trumbull Ct and fly out of Bridgeport, I am very interested in the SR-20 or SR-22. Which airport are you thinking about basing out of.

Jim

Interested. I live in Westport area abd fly at the moment from Danbury. I’d like to chat with with you.

Ron

Susan, I’m also based at DXR, Skylane at BAC.

I’m not too keen on having a partner either but wouldn’t rule it out. I also have a position on a Cirrus. Now there’s 3 things we have in common !Let’s have a discussion.
Bob barkerbin@earthlink.net