shoulder harness

We (including Jay’s at John Wayne) cannot get the passenger side shoulder harness to retract and stay tight. Does anyone have any suggestions?

In reply to:

We (including Jay’s at John Wayne) cannot get the passenger side shoulder harness to retract and stay tight. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Have you removed everything from the pouch on the seatback?

I can not get the shoulder harness to stay tight against the body in either front seat. Factory couldn’t fix it either. How does stuff in the back seat pocket affect this? Just curious?
Raj

It doesn’t really. Check for posts here under “seat belt”, “front belts”, etc. This is a problem CD has known about for over a year. According to them its the fault of the belt manufacturer, etc. and they are “working on it”. I’ve even sent Ian a picture of the problem since he claimed ignorance at SNF.
Richard

Me too. Shoulder belts won’t tighten. Hope I don’t need them.

Well, if you ever do and they don’t, and you’re still here to talk about it, I think there may be a lawyer or two on the forum that will agree to represent you!

In reply to:

I think there may be a lawyer or two on the forum that will agree to represent you!

Just open your laptop, rub the keyboard, and poof . . .