Scott Dennstaedt article on AVweb

If you missed seeing the article “Make Me a TAF” by Scott Dennstaedt (ace meteorologist, COPA member, and Cirrus owner) in the February 2003 issue of IFR Magazine, it’s now available on AVweb. (To see the article, http://www.avweb.com/news/airman/184744-1.htmlclick here). Highly recommended for any pilot who wants to know what goes into making a terminal aerodrome forecast!

Thanks Roger for posting the link. I’m always last to learn about these things.[;)] I totally overlooked it when I was reading my AVweb’s AVflash e-mail. Good to see that our Beau Brummell internet ace is on top of things! [;)]

In reply to:

Good to see that our Beau Brummell internet ace is on top of things!

Scott,Thanks — I think! Which aspect of Beau Brummel’s life reminds you of me: his stylish dress, his keen wit, or his committal to an asylum? If the last-named, you must be familiar with the UCSB physics department!Cheers,Roger

In reply to:

Which aspect of Beau Brummel’s life reminds you of me: his stylish dress, his keen wit, or his committal to an asylum?

Roger, since I’ve never met you in person I think I can rule out the first one. Having spent a lot of time in the physics department at Univ of MD, I can appreciate the third one. So that leaves your keen wit.

In reply to:

So that leaves your keen wit.

Scott,

Reminds me of someone I know (definitely NOT Roger): He arrived at his wit’s end after a VERY short journey! [;)]

• Mike.