Pro-Active Pilots and Passengers-Hijacking

A very close friend of mine is a airline Pilot. He said they took away HIS OWN small pocket knife yesterday while getting ready to reposition a 767. Keep in mind that there were NO PASSENGERS. Give me a break.

He and some of his fellow Pilots have their own plan now to foil hijackers. He said you would be surprised how much punishment the aircraft can take and they will fly upside down very well and are very capable of sudden and very violent maneuvers. So my advice to you is keep your seat belts tight if you are not part of the pro-active group to take on the hijackers. I may be fighting the bastards on the ceiling, but he will not get into that cockpit as long as IÂ’m alive… I think all the big guys should be front seats now.

BillW

As an Avid pilot (cessna skylane-best plane ever) in Israel -our security in terms of aviation is good-but a determined hijacker can always succeed.

Best advice keep out unwanted cultures from your society-you dont need them.

Muslims are dangerous fullstop-they dont deserve to live in your wonderful country.

This is just the entree-the main course may involve both a plane and nuclear weapon.

Instant Tear gas dispensers (or something stronger) on the plane and deadlocked cockpits are now a nessecity!

Muslims are dangerous fullstop-they dont deserve to live in your wonderful country.

Oh, please. Take it elsewhere. Muslims are part of what makes this country wonderful.

Terrorists are dangerous, full stop. They come in all kinds of flavors.

Bullshit! What we reallydon’t need in our country are religious bigots like you. Kindly stay the hell out of the U. S.

As an Avid pilot (cessna skylane-best plane ever) in Israel -our security in terms of aviation is good-but a determined hijacker can always succeed.

Best advice keep out unwanted cultures from your society-you dont need them.

This is just the entree-the main course may involve both a plane and nuclear weapon.

Instant Tear gas dispensers (or something stronger) on the plane and deadlocked cockpits are now a nessecity!

Wow Michael, You clearly do not understand the USA. “Muslims” are not the problem. The real problem, are those who have hate in their heart, and that includes those like you. We have many 2nd and 3rd generation Muslims living in our country. They came here to escape the sort of thinking. They became business owners, raised families, and became good, productive US Citizens My Grandfather came to this country to escape terroristÂ…the IRA in Ireland. Anyone who is taught to “Hate,” and acts upon “Hate”, is the problem Michael.

This is why we need to draw the battle lines very carefully. It’s not the U.S. vs. Afghanistan, or us against Muslims. The battle is civility vs. terror. The Timothy McVeighs of the world (not Muslim, not foreign) are on the OTHER side.

But back on topic – you knew something was wrong when a guy says in this forum that a Cessna is the best plane ever!? :slight_smile: