Plant tour

I visited Duluth on August 21, and was treated with great hospitality by everyone. Sarah Dougherty in particular took care of us, arranging hotels, transportation, and gave us a first class tour of the plant.

I’m position holder 544, and my only problem is figuring out how to be patient. Any tips from other position holders would be welcome. :slight_smile:

I used to think I flew the best single engine fixed gear airplane in the sky (Grumman Tiger). I have revised my thinking!

graham

Enjoy the plane you have until the Cirrus arrives. If you don’t have a plane, buy one, and enjoy it until the Cirrus arrives.

That’s my advice!

I visited Duluth on August 21, and was treated with great hospitality by everyone. Sarah Dougherty in particular took care of us, arranging hotels, transportation, and gave us a first class tour of the plant.

I’m position holder 544, and my only problem is figuring out how to be patient. Any tips from other position holders would be welcome. :slight_smile:

I used to think I flew the best single engine fixed gear airplane in the sky (Grumman Tiger). I have revised my thinking!

graham