Palm Pilot W&B app

I’ve searched the forum for W&B applications for

Palm Pilots but there is not any specific info.

Is anyone using an app they are happy with? Anyone have a SR22 model already built?

Chris SR22 N747SJ (flies from Duluth week of 9/18!)

There’s a nice freeware called Copilot. It does more than only W&B, though (doesn’t matter, it’s free :wink: You can find it at www.palmgear.com and it’s called CoPilot (v.2.5) by Laurie Davis

Regards

Is anyone using an app they are happy with? Anyone have a SR22 model already built?

I spent $79 on AirCalc Pro, from Avshop. Works well, but if free software is as good, I’d suggest that.

I’ll try to do comparison and will post.

Andy

it’s called CoPilot (v.2.5) by Laurie Davis

There is now a version 2.6.

Hi, this is Laurie Davis, the author of CoPilot. I have been a lurker on this board since day one. Since I have been interested in the Cirrus products, I have created an SR20 aircraft database for the CoPilot program. If you are interested, I could send you a copy, or I could make it available for download from this site. Since each aircraft is slightly different, I could also send detailed instructions on how to find the information in the manual to modify the database for your specific aircraft.

CoPilot is available for download at http://www.palmgear.com/software/showsoftware.cfm?sid=80499920000512195437&prodID=7184PalmGear.

There is a problem with version 2.6. The problem shows up if version 2.6 is the first version that you have installed. If you try to download one of the waypoint databases, the database install will fail. We will be coordinating the release of version 2.7 and a new release of the waypoint database generators on Tuesday Sept 4 at 2400Z.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Laurie

Let me just take this opportunity and say thank you for your nice software.

Regards, Chris

Hi, this is Laurie Davis, the author of CoPilot. I have been a lurker on this board since day one. Since I have been interested in the Cirrus products, I have created an SR20 aircraft database for the CoPilot program. If you are interested, I could send you a copy, or I could make it available for download from this site. Since each aircraft is slightly different, I could also send detailed instructions on how to find the information in the manual to modify the database for your specific aircraft.

CoPilot is available for download at http://www.palmgear.com/software/showsoftware.cfm?sid=80499920000512195437&prodID=7184PalmGear.

I want all you owner to contact Laurie Davis and offer her a ride in your airplane, just so she can checkout her program to make sure it works just fine and don’t forget to feed lunch to the nice person giving us a free program. Let’s go have a great Cirrus day.

Woor

PS Thanks for supporting her great attitude…

Let me just take this opportunity and say thank you for your nice software.

Regards, Chris

I want all you owner to contact Laurie Davis and offer her a ride in your airplane, just so she can checkout her program to make sure it works just fine and don’t forget to feed lunch to the nice person giving us a free program. Let’s go have a great Cirrus day.

Woor

Thanks for the offer, but I would like to clear up a minor misunderstanding. I am a he, not a she.

Laurie

Do you plan a Ipaq/pocketPC version?

Woor

Thanks for the offer, but I would like to clear up a minor misunderstanding. I am a he, not a she.

Laurie

No, sorry.

Laurie

Woor

Laurie

Laurie,

That was not a good answer.

Cheers,

Woor

No, sorry.

Laurie

Woor

Laurie