Overhead shot or line drawing

Anyone have a good top view of an SR22 or an overhead shot?
We are adding new airplance icons to NAVAir, and would love to have a Cirrus model.

this is a little blurry but may help…

James Freeman

Here’s the line drawings from the POH.

Tim

James,
That’s a very neat photo.
I’ve tweaked it a bit - see below. It’s been rotated, cropped and resized.
A format of no wider than 640 pixels is appreciated by our “flat-mode” users, because it allows them to read all the posts in a thread without needing to scroll sideways. If you read this, I’m sure they’d appreciate your editing your post so that the [image]…[/image] tags surround this URL:
(To edit an existing post, just open it, and press the Edit link).

Thanks for the pic!

Hope this works. 1st time I’ve posted with an attachment.

Paul P

Thanks Mike. A couple of weeks after we picked up the Cirrus, a good friend was doing some aerial photography in his Enstrom and got a few pictures of me giving my wife her first ride. Definitely not the usual pictures I get.

If you’re curious, there are a bunch more here

James Freeman

Mike,
How do you get the attachment to be part of the post?

In reply to:

Thanks Mike. A couple of weeks after we picked up the Cirrus, a good friend was doing some aerial photography in his Enstrom and got a few pictures of me giving my wife her first ride. Definitely not the usual pictures I get.

James,

WOW!

Those are very interesting shots. Must be nice to have a friend with a helicopter!

Thanks for sharing the photos.

• Mike.

In reply to:

How do you get the attachment to be part of the post?

Paul,
First, find the URL of the picture you want to embed. It need not be an attachment, but if it is, open the attachment and copy the URL to the clipboard (or use any other way you know for finding the URL of the Attachment link).
Then embed the URL between [image] and [/image] tags, like this:

(The URL above is for your attachment elsewhere in this thread).

Don’t leave any spaces anywhere, or it won’t work!

Got it…thanks.

Paul