Nice to have help

It’s nice to have help with Jepp revisions…
1-53453-ollie-jepp.jpg

Cat I or Cat II?

Marty,
Ahh… you mean with cataloging… so they’ll be purfect.
I’ll bet I know her (his?) favorite plate, one that is beloved by our own Scott Prinz… it’s this one:
For the full effect, start at the western IAF (ITAWT) and proceed to the MAP, reading the waypoints out loud. Then “go missed”, and do one full turn in the hold, then “get vectored” to ITAWA and land. Remember to read the waypoints aloud as you pass each one.

Then ask Gordon Feingold how he named his cat… [;)]

Copilot **Duncan** checks flight route
  • Mike.
    1-53474-Helpwithflightplanning.jpg

A friend just sent this and I had to pass it on. Must be somewhere in Africa. (Excuse the hideous color.) --Frank
1-53636-pic02011.jpg

Cat IV

I must say, the other IAF is quite colorful too. Not sure, though, I’d want to start my approach on a dark and stormy night from there.

JB

In reply to:

I must say, the other IAF is quite colorful too.

The OTHER one would be, according to Glenn Beltz, Jeppesen’s eponymous fix…

I never realized it appeared on the same plate as this famous procedure at PSM.

Two things come to mind –

First: Are you sure you are really retired and not on extented " Medical Leave "

Second: It appears Duncan may be ready to soil " said enroute chart "

Third: I did say three didn’t I - do you believe these headsets represent the best fit for your long eared friend ?

In reply to:

The OTHER [fix] would be, according to Glenn Beltz,
Jeppesen’s eponymous fix…I never realized it appeared
on the same plate as this famous procedure at PSM.

Glenn keeps going back and forth: the intersection refers to Jeppesen, Signature, and/or the city of Goleta, depending on what mood he’s in.

In reply to:

I did say three didn’t I?

Scott,

There are three types of people in the world…

Those who can count, and those who can’t. [;)]

• Mike.

Hey -

I’m in sales and unless it has in front of 'dem numbers....I don't count so good. But put 'dis dare, and I count’s real good.

In reply to:

There are three types of people in the world…

The way I heard it, there are 10 types of people in the world - those
who understand binary, and those who don’t.

In reply to:

I’m in sales…

Scott,
I’ve been meaning to ask you… what exactly do you sell? Don’t tell me “Semiconductors” – that’s what everyone says… [;)]

• Mike.
    1-53497-Scottsalesman.jpg

Just another "SHORT FAT BALD SALESMAN supplying my favorite customer with micro-controllers !

Clyde,

In reply to:

The way I heard it, there are 10 types of people in the world - thosewho understand binary, and those who don’t.

Really good one! ROTFLMAO Thanks!

In reply to:

The way I heard it, there are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don’t.

Marty/Clyde,
I forwarded this to my son, Max, who was amazed that I hadn’t heard it. He pointed me to a cool geeky web site where you can buy a tee-shirt with this cool geeky slogan, and lots of other cool geeky slogans, too!

• Mike.

Cats do know how to thermoregulate.[:)]

Should have said that cats have pride in their knowledge of thermodynamics.[:)]