NEWEST POSITION HOLDER... Well, almost.

Hi All,

Fedex just picked up my deposit check for overnight delivery to Duluth!

CD sez 4/02 delivery date.

So now I guess I’m a member of the club. Should have a number around 520.

Currently half owner of a '69 Siai-Marchetti S.205-22/R.

More later, I’m sure.

Joe

Hi All,

More later, I’m sure.

Congratulations Joe,

I am afraid that you are a little optimistic with your #520 My check was in well before Christmas and I hold #527.

By the way I think this a great site, I only found out last week after the hint from AVWEB.

Are there any other position holders from Holland or Belgium checking this Forum. if so please make your self know , always nice to know other CD enthusiasts

Hein

Joe

Hi All,

More later, I’m sure.

Congratulations Joe,

I am afraid that you are a little optimistic with your #520 My check was in well before Christmas and I hold #527.

By the way I think this a great site, I only found out last week after the hint from AVWEB.

Are there any other position holders from Holland or Belgium checking this Forum. if so please make your self know , always nice to know other CD enthusiasts

Hein

Joe

Joe, Hein,

My contract is dated 2/17 and my purchase agreement number is 576. Cirrus’ press release on 2/15 indicated 501 solid orders, so I don’t think the contract numbers correspond to delivery position any longer. I suspect some of the early holders may have dropped out when the deposit was still refundable. Anyway, hope that encourages you!

Bill

I just read about position nr. 520

I have that number

contract of november 1999, 2 jears waiting!!

Arie Buijtendijk

Hi All,

More later, I’m sure.

Congratulations Joe,

Hein

Joe

Joe, Hein,

My contract is dated 2/17 and my purchase agreement number is 576. Cirrus’ press release on 2/15 indicated 501 solid orders, so I don’t think the contract numbers correspond to delivery position any longer. I suspect some of the early holders may have dropped out when the deposit was still refundable. Anyway, hope that encourages you!

Bill