NEED HELP!!

Yesterday, I attempted to send all persons named on my personal “SR20 Contract Holders” list a mass e-mail forwarding of the up-dated list. Many of you have replied back thanking me for keeping up the list, and for keeping you informed. For that I thank you. Some e-mails were returned as being “undeliverable”, so I have attempted to find out why, and now believe that I have fixed most of the errors in my “E-mail Address Book”.

Need “HELP” - At this time I presently have just over 90 names on my list, and knowing that there are many more of you out there - especially those of you that read this “Forum”. I am making this final plea - asking that should you wish to receive my list of contract holders, I must receive the following information from you:

Your Contract Number, Your Name, City & State, and finally an E-mail address…

Once this info is received, you’ll be added to my list and then immediately therefore an e-mail message will be sent you with an Attachment of my “SR20 Contract Holders” list for your own records, and or personal usage.

Please HELP me to keep this listing “up-to-date”, and if your are NOT now on said list. I invite you to join today, or tomorrow (if you don’t have the time today)!!

Thanks for taking the time to read this posting, and I do hope to hear back favorably from many of you within the next couple of day, I remain,

Very best regards,

Gerry Mengo, #173 & #279

Yesterday, I attempted to send all persons named on my personal “SR20 Contract Holders” list a mass e-mail forwarding of the up-dated list. Many of you have replied back thanking me for keeping up the list, and for keeping you informed. For that I thank you. Some e-mails were returned as being “undeliverable”, so I have attempted to find out why, and now believe that I have fixed most of the errors in my “E-mail Address Book”.

Need “HELP” - At this time I presently have just over 90 names on my list, and knowing that there are many more of you out there - especially those of you that read this “Forum”. I am making this final plea - asking that should you wish to receive my list of contract holders, I must receive the following information from you:

Your Contract Number, Your Name, City & State, and finally an E-mail address…

Once this info is received, you’ll be added to my list and then immediately therefore an e-mail message will be sent you with an Attachment of my “SR20 Contract Holders” list for your own records, and or personal usage.

Please HELP me to keep this listing “up-to-date”, and if your are NOT now on said list. I invite you to join today, or tomorrow (if you don’t have the time today)!!

Thanks for taking the time to read this posting, and I do hope to hear back favorably from many of you within the next couple of day, I remain,

Very best regards,

Gerry Mengo, #173 & #279