Contract Holders - SR20 Listing

I would like to thank all of you that have sent me information on yourself, i.e., Contract Number, City, State and E-mail Addresses.

This New “SR20 Discussion Forum” website has been helpful to me with respect to contacting some new Contract Holders to be addded to my list. To date, I presently have 62 names with several additional names having missing info. This is out of the 420+ contracts that have been placed with Cirrus Design…

Anyone wishing to be added to my list, please send to me e-mail address, with the following information - Contract Number (not position number), Your Name, City, State & E-mail address.

Upon receiving this info. You will be added, plus receive back from me an e-mail attachment of my SR20 Contract Holders!!

Thanks again, awaiting to hear from more of you, I remain,

Best regards,

Gerry Mengo, #173 & #279

Here’s my data:

Robert T. Price

Callawassie Island

Okatie, SC

RobertTPrice@sprintmail.com

Purchase Agreement # 0221

I would like to thank all of you that have sent me information on yourself, i.e., Contract Number, City, State and E-mail Addresses.

This New “SR20 Discussion Forum” website has been helpful to me with respect to contacting some new Contract Holders to be addded to my list. To date, I presently have 62 names with several additional names having missing info. This is out of the 420+ contracts that have been placed with Cirrus Design…

Anyone wishing to be added to my list, please send to me e-mail address, with the following information - Contract Number (not position number), Your Name, City, State & E-mail address.

Upon receiving this info. You will be added, plus receive back from me an e-mail attachment of my SR20 Contract Holders!!

Thanks again, awaiting to hear from more of you, I remain,

Best regards,

Gerry Mengo, #173 & #279