My SR 22 position (April, 2001) for sale

I have decided to participate in a fractional ownership arrangement that will allow me to fly three aircraft: SR22/cessna 182/206.

Thus my April 30/2001 position is for sale. It is the SR 22 “B” with list of $294,700. I have just recieved the option sheet. If you act now you can make the choices.

This was a tough decision but ultimately my lifestyle (busy MD in mid 40’s) suggests that it is actually more cost effective and time effective to proceed with fractional ownership and let others take care of the details day to day!

Dr. Rick not really interested in your slot but am interested in the fractional ownership programme you are involved in. I have been toying with starting a fractional co. of my own. Could you send me the info? Thanks. Nobody said anything about HMOs in Med School

Pleae contact me jeff@fnbcc.com. I am interested in 22 position.>

Thus my April 30/2001 position is for sale. It is the SR 22 “B” with list of $294,700. I have just recieved the option sheet. If you act now you can make the choices.

This was a tough decision but ultimately my lifestyle (busy MD in mid 40’s) suggests that it is actually more cost effective and time effective to proceed with fractional ownership and let others take care of the details day to day!

Dr. Rick not really interested in your slot but am interested in the fractional ownership programme you are involved in. I have been toying with starting a fractional co. of my own. Could you send me the info? Thanks. Nobody said anything about HMOs in Med School

check out www.ourplane.com

start a franchise!