Migration 2022 Silent Auction | Place Your Bids Now! (Need not be present to win.)

Back again this year with new and exciting items from some of the finest names in aviation, the Migration Silent Auction benefiting Florida Hurricane Relief organizations is open, please follow the link below to place your bids!

The silent auction is open to all COPA Members and you need not be present to win, COPA will coordinate with winners to receive their items.

Click the link below to register and place your bids! :point_down:

2022 COPA Migration Silent Auction | Auction Frogs

COPA will be helping support local families and businesses affected by the hurricane, by donating 100% of Migration Silent Auction proceeds to Florida Hurricane Relief organizations.

COPA is also partnering with Bent Wing Flight Services to establish a drop off location for hurricane relief supplies at the Fernandina Beach Airport FBO.

COPA members flying in are encouraged bring staples like bottled water, canned food, diapers, and new clothing with them to Migration.

We are partnering with local food banks to distribute these much needed supplies to communities in need throughout the state.

We are excited to be able to hold Migration 2022 in Amelia Island Florida, supporting the local economy.

1 Like

In the last 10 minutes I have received over forty emails from Auction Frog. I sure hope this is a legit site. Someone please reach out to their contact there. Now at fidty

It is, we used them for the auction last year and had a good experience.

What are these emails, marketing spam or something else?

@ethannarber would you please reach out to David and ascertain the details of what he is receiving and contact Auction Frogs.

For what it’s worth, I am registered for the auction and have placed bids, I did not receive any unsolicited emails.

Now up to 60

Really sorry about this David, I am unclear as to what the cause may be but we will get on it ASAP.

Thank you for the screen grab.

Rest assured Auction Frogs is a legitimate company and we had no issues using their service last year, this appears to be a technical anomaly, that while very undesirable, I hope will not dissuade anyone from bidding in this year’s silent auction.

1 Like

I’m currently high bidder. Maybe they shouldn’t bid :joy:

1 Like

Counting down…! Just over 4 hours before the Silent Auction closes for this year’s Migration. Over 30 items to bid on!

Winners do not need to be present to win.

View the Silent Auction HERE and start placing your bids!

1 Like