Michigan Cirri

Are there any current or future Cirrus owners in the state of Michigan out there?

Are there any current or future Cirrus owners in the state of Michigan out there?

I have an sr-20 coming in augest about the 10 one to be done when they start them again c modle.north ofdetroit from don

Very envious, much earlier than me! I’m in the Grand Rapids area, and I only know of one other person who owns one, and he is based here at GRR. Let me know how things go with you in the next few months.

Very envious, much earlier than me! I’m in the Grand Rapids area, and I only know of one other person who owns one, and he is based here at GRR. Let me know how things go with you in the next few months.

I will be buying the one SR20 located here in GRR in September from the current owner.

I will be buying the one SR20 located here in GRR in September from the current owner.

I am the proud owner of N231CD delivered March 15 and based at Muskegon MI, 50 miles NW of Grand Rapids. Airplane has 50 hours on it and I am delighted with it
Sounds like the Fall might be a good time for a Michigan Fly-in, with several more to arrive soon.

Sounds great - I briefly ran into the fellow who owns it, and he had offered it up to me, but I wasn’t sure if I was quite ready personally to do that this summer. Hope you enjoy it!