Lack of Service & Integrity at Cirrus

If you think you will find it at Cirrus… think again. If you are contemplating purchasing a Cirrus, don’t. You will not go wrong. Good people make up a good company and the folks at Cirrus are top notch. My recommendation is from my recent personal experience with Cirrus. This is not from an emotional ‘still high’ on my plane feeling, but simply from a promise I made to myself that if Cirrus delivered a good product with good support, through all the grief I put them through, that I would inform those of you contemplating the purchase of a Cirrus. I know a good company when I see it and Cirrus ranks near the top in all categories.

I refused to take delivery of my SR22 recently simply because I am a perfectionist. The team at Cirrus simply responded with a “Whatever it takes” attitude. They made a few minor mistakes, but they fixed them quickly. Every employee from mfg, avionics and the executives were professional and very grateful for my business. I even got a dinner from Dale K. How many CEO’s of companies of this size will take the time to have dinner with a customer? Not many.Cirrus has one focus, their customers.

The integrity, class and old fashioned sincerity for the customer still lives at Cirrus Design and my hat is off to them.

In reply to:

If you are contemplating purchasing a Cirrus, don’t. …The integrity, class and old fashioned sincerity for the customer still lives at Cirrus Design and my hat is off to them.

Huh??? What am I missing here?

For a self proclaimed perfectionist, your post is very confusing…

New English??? Or an attention getter???

I think the intended meaning was if you are still contemplating the purchase, you can stop contemplating and go ahead and buy it.
Agree with him on that and the other points.

Thanks Greg. You are exactly correct in your translation of a southern boy’s poor grammar.

Sorry if I seemed dense in understanding your post. Great report!

RREEOW! Gentlemen, Gentlemen, Please. [:)]

Give the guy a break. He made a typo and it was clamified. I’ll tell you what, I read it twee times before I came to the concusion that it was a pro-Cirrus post