insurance

I’m looking for an insurance agent who will return my call. Anyone want to recommend someone other than NationsAir?

In reply to:

I’m looking for an insurance agent who will return my call. Anyone want to recommend someone other than NationsAir?

Try Avemco - Look them up on the internet

Bruce,

Here’s a good thread to read through. There is relevant information in there.

In reply to:

Hmmm. That’s a surprise about Nationair. I have always gotten great service from them. Karen takes care of Cirrus owners, I believe. Did you ask for her?

In reply to:

Try Skysmith Aviation Insurance, ask for Scott. Number is (800) 743-1439. Email is ins@skysmith.com

He insures a number of Cirri, has always done well by me.

I have had very good experiences with Regal Aviation. We have used them for multiple aircraft over several years.

Jason Wissmiller
jason@regalaviation.com
(503) 640-4686

Call Mark Turner at 801-589-5799. He is insuring probably 10-15 Cirrus planes around the west. Tell him I sent you. He is also a Cirrus SR-22 owner as well that hangars 3 doors down from me.