High Altitude Chamber Training Event before M6

On Wednesday, July 9th, just before M6, a high altitude chamber training event is being scheduled at UND in Grand Forks, ND. The course will be discounted if we get sufficient participation. ($695.00) normally $990.00

Not only will this be of great personal benefit to the participants, BUT, we will also ask the participants to join in a panel discussion at M6 led by Dr. Warren Jensen of UND. His presentation will be titled:

“Physiologic Issues in High Performance Aircraft”

A limited number of seats are available for this training event, For more information on this event please visit us on line.

If you’re interested, please respond to John Walberg at walberg@aero.und.edu
and copy me at cirrusaviator@gmail.com

Carol,

If you go to the FAA in OK City, you can do the altitude chamber there for free. They also do the class and everything. We did this last year with about 15 TBM owners. You might want to check into that in the future.

Carol,

Cirrus still owes me a chamber ride from my purchase of N310TN (it is included with the purchase of a Turbo). My daughter never wants to wear O2, so I would love to put her through the course. If I can work the schedule I’ll go for a ‘buy one get one free’ deal and bring her along.

Or you can go to Tulsa at KRVS and I think the fee is $250. Contact Fast Forward Aviation at KRVS. They conduct 1 or 2 classes per month on a Saturday. WELL worth the time.

Curt: i was never offered a chamber ride when I bought my turbo. More information please?

In reply to:

Curt: i was never offered a chamber ride when I bought my turbo. More information please?

I would talk to your salesperson. It was part of the transition training package.