Headsets

I am close to taking delivery of an SR22 and I am looking into ENR headsets. Does anyone have a strong opinion or has anyone done any research they would like to share? Heretofore I have flown with Dave Clarks and don’t have any significant complaints.

Thanks for your help.

The choice of a headset is very personal. I have used David Clarks, Lightspeeds and Bose. All have performed well. I find the Bose to be the most comfortable. My wife prefers the Lightspeed. The point is they all work. Try a few and see which one you prefer.

Jerry Seckler N1970

I am close to taking delivery of an SR22 and I am looking into ENR headsets. Does anyone have a strong opinion or has anyone done any research they would like to share? Heretofore I have flown with Dave Clarks and don’t have any significant complaints.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your help.

Lionel,

I use the Lightspeed 20XL’s, I think they are great, and so does everyone that flies with me.

Good luck with your delivery, I had a great time in Duluth last month when I picked my SR22 up!

Jeff

You might also try Flightcom’s Denali headsets (both active & passive noise reduction models are available). They have some innovative design features, and like Bose, they offer a money back guarantee. As another poster wrote, fit is a personal thing, so if the fit doesn’t suit you, you can send them back.

Also you can save considerable $$ by shopping around. I got my headsets at Avshop.com; Headsetsetc.com is another store to try.

Thanks for your help.