GPS 530 for SR20??

Does anyone know if it would be possible to install a 530 in the SR20? Has anyone heard if this might become an option? I did a search in this forum and produced little info on this topic. Any response would be appreciated.

Bob #509

Bob: See the archives 2001-Mar-Wk2 under the heading “Garmin 530 & Apollo SL30 for SR22?” for discussion regarding this topic.

Does anyone know if it would be possible to install a 530 in the SR20? Has anyone heard if this might become an option? I did a search in this forum and produced little info on this topic. Any response would be appreciated.

Bob #509

Bob: See the archives 2001-Mar-Wk2 under the heading “Garmin 530 & Apollo SL30 for SR22?” for discussion regarding this topic.

Bob #509

I was told last spring by CD salesperson, that the 530 would not fit in the console. MIKE#396

Thanks for the info Stephen and Mike.

Bob #509