Forbes, JF & RK

I just couldn’t let this one go! If someone else has already mentioned it I apologize.

I just picked up a recent issue of Forbes Magazine. I’m not sure if it was August, July or June, sometimes it takes me a while to get to it, but it was the one with “Billionaires” on the cover.

As I flipped through it, a picture of the SR20 hanging from a ‘chute’ caught my eye. I stopped flipping pages and took a quick look and found out that the column was speaking the praise of our good friend, Jim’s book. As I started thinking, “Wow, he’s really hitting the big time & getting good press. This is neat.” I glanced at whose column it was. Imagine my surprise when I saw our other good friend’s Rick’ name!

Seriously, I enjoyed seeing GA and the Cirrus getting some wider press. Good work guys.

Marty

Marty —

It was the July 9th issue.

Now, if Nasdaq would only hit 3000 again — the other item in my column — some of us will have more money to fly!

RK

I just couldn’t let this one go! If someone else has already mentioned it I apologize.

I just picked up a recent issue of Forbes Magazine. I’m not sure if it was August, July or June, sometimes it takes me a while to get to it, but it was the one with “Billionaires” on the cover.

As I flipped through it, a picture of the SR20 hanging from a ‘chute’ caught my eye. I stopped flipping pages and took a quick look and found out that the column was speaking the praise of our good friend, Jim’s book. As I started thinking, “Wow, he’s really hitting the big time & getting good press. This is neat.” I glanced at whose column it was. Imagine my surprise when I saw our other good friend’s Rick’ name!

Seriously, I enjoyed seeing GA and the Cirrus getting some wider press. Good work guys.

Marty