Good Press

In an article titled “50 of America’s Best: A Few of Our Favorite Things” (Summer 2001 issue of Forbes FYI, p. 72)the Cirrus Design SR2X is listed as “Best Private Airplane.”

In an article titled “50 of America’s Best: A Few of Our Favorite Things” (Summer 2001 issue of Forbes FYI, p. 72)the Cirrus Design SR2X is listed as “Best Private Airplane.”

Hmmm…I don’t suppose our own Rich Karlgaard had any influence on this selection? :slight_smile:

It’s on line, too:

http://www.forbes.com/fyi/2001/0430/058_13.html

I’ve touted the Eclipe 500 in my regular Forbes column, but not yet Cirrus. It was probably brother Fallows. Just as Prof. Moriarty was behind half the crime in late Victorian London, Jim is behind half the good press coverage of Cirrus in our day.

Jim wrote a FYI piece last year, and no doubt during the process managed to squeeze in a few nice words about Cirrus to his editor.

Hmmm…I don’t suppose our own Rich Karlgaard had any influence on this selection? :slight_smile:

Jim wrote a FYI piece last year, and no doubt during the process managed to squeeze in a few nice words about Cirrus to his editor.

My policy is: neither confirm nor deny!

I’ve touted the Eclipe 500 in my regular Forbes column, but not yet Cirrus. It was probably brother Fallows. Just as Prof. Moriarty was behind half the crime in late Victorian London, Jim is behind half the good press coverage of Cirrus in our day.

Man, you guys have the magic touch. I have tried for months on end to convince the Journal of Experimental Medicine or Annual Review of Immunology to run articles about the Cirrus airplanes, but they just WON’T LISTEN. Is it me, or are they just a bunch of stuffed shirts?

Man, you guys have the magic touch. I have tried for months on end to convince the Journal of Experimental Medicine or Annual Review of Immunology to run articles about the Cirrus airplanes, but they just WON’T LISTEN. Is it me, or are they just a bunch of stuffed shirts?

Kev - It’s you. :slight_smile: