financing ?

IÂ’m looking at purchasing a SR22, but I would be looking to finance the aeroplane, I would be grateful if some of your members could give me an idea on interest rates and repayment cost and any experience on the financing companies that your members have used Themselves.

Happy flying
                           Adam .

Hello Adam,

As you know things are changing daily.

Variable with 20% down 181 Months 7.5% $2052.00

with 241 Months 7.5% $1784

Fixed with a balloon in 5 yrs

181 Months 8% $1693

241 Months 8% $1850

Fixed

181 Months 8.74 $2773

241 Months 8.74 $1594

Best way is to just write the one big one.

Have a great flying day, Cirrus that is…

Woor

IÂ’m looking at purchasing a SR22, but I would be looking to finance the aeroplane, I would be grateful if some of your members could give me an idea on interest rates and repayment cost and any experience on the financing companies that your members have used Themselves.

Happy flying
Adam .

Happy flying
Adam .

My #148 will be ready in about 6 months (I hope!), but I laid the ground work for my financing. Your very best financing, if available, is to refinance your home, and in case you have enough equity, take out the money to pay for the plane. I have made a substantial remodeling, so spending this money is the best way. You’ll get the best rate possible, pay it in 15/30 years, and our UNCLE will help pay for it. Think of it in a way that your breakfast room grew wings and a large monitor. The fan from the ceiling is now up front, sandwiches and coffe in the back seat.

Like Woor is always writing: “Have a great Cirrus day!”

Michael