East Coast Fly In RAIN DATE Change

Hello Everyone,

Naturally thunderstorms have appeared in the forecast for Saturday May 12. :frowning:

I am proposing to change the date to SATURDAY MAY 19.

Ocean City (26N)

Please e-mail me if you can make it!

Jeff

By popular vote the date has now been changed to Saturday, May 19th due to forecasted weather.

Please e-mail me if you can attend.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hello Everyone,

Naturally thunderstorms have appeared in the forecast for Saturday May 12. :frowning:

I am proposing to change the date to SATURDAY MAY 19.

Ocean City (26N)

Please e-mail me if you can make it!

Jeff

Boy living on the east coast sucks!!!See all you west coast people on the SMX fly-in and this time lets talk about which sunscreen will be the choice of the SR drivers…Ed

By popular vote the date has now been changed to Saturday, May 19th due to forecasted weather.

Hi Jeff (& all),

I don’t think we’ll be able to make this one. The plane will probably still be in the shop getting GPSS installed (unless they’re really quick), plus we had already made other plans to go to the big airshow at Andrews that day.

Hope someone will be able to take some pictures and post them!

Also, is anyone else planning to attend the AOPA fly-in coming up in a few weeks?

Thanks,

Steve

Great point Steve,

Let’s all come to the Andrews AFB Air show, it is a multi-service show at the President home base. This is a great place to see what our boys and girls are doing for us while we enjoy our freedom. Viva America !!! oh yeah, Cirrus too…

Cheers,

Woor

Hi Jeff (& all),

I don’t think we’ll be able to make this one. The plane will probably still be in the shop getting GPSS installed (unless they’re really quick), plus we had already made other plans to go to the big airshow at Andrews that day.

Hope someone will be able to take some pictures and post them!

Also, is anyone else planning to attend the AOPA fly-in coming up in a few weeks?

Thanks,

Steve

Great point Steve,

Let’s all come to the Andrews AFB Air show, it is a multi-service show at the President home base. This is a great place to see what our boys and girls are doing for us while we enjoy our freedom. Viva America !!! oh yeah, Cirrus too…

Cheers,

Woor

Woor and all,

Just wanted to point out that the Andrews show is both Saturday and Sunday, so hopefully most folks will still be able to go to the ECCFI on Saturday, even if they want to see the Andrews show.

Steve