Depreciation on SR20

Hi -

I’d like to buy a SR20 but the cost of a new aircraft is out of my range. Any ideas when depreciation might kick in?

Also, I pay about $5 per gallon of fuel in Ireland, what would be the doc?

Thanks in advance!

David

Hi -

I’d like to buy a SR20 but the cost of a new aircraft is out of my range. Any ideas when depreciation might kick in?

Thanks in advance!

David

I don’t foresee any depreciation on this plane since it is undervalued now! On the used market, it will sell for as much or more as current prices (despite the price increase) because delivery on these later contracts is delayed into the future and the used airplane is here and now. Those that want an airplane right away, even used, will have to pay top dollar.

Hi -

Thanks in advance!

David

I would not count depreciation anytime soon the price will go uo inflation also so beter get in soon if you want to have one at todays prices from Don

With fuel at $5/gal you might want to cruise at just above Skyhawk speeds where you would consume 25 percent less fuel than the Skyhawk.

A Skyhawk’s depreciatin and fuel consumption could make it cost double the cost of flying the SR20.

Hi -

Thanks in advance!

David