Delivery Dates

If you have a delivery promised for April, May or June, please post the date and your contract number. We have a great interest.

Thanks,

Bruce

If you have a delivery promised for April, May or June, please post the date and your contract number. We have a great interest.

Thanks,

Bruce

SR22 Contract #20, S/N 0017 May 7, 2001

I think s/n 0018 is May 8

Marty

Thanks,

Bruce

I was told may 1. A set back from holidays which was april 1.wWe are sopose to get aletter this week with aconfermation.On new delivery date.I hope it will be by june 1 at the latest.from Don #215

Thanks,

Bruce

SR20 position 191, confirmed delivery is 04-16-01.

Contract 0018, s/n 0015, and I haven’t been told anything (officially.)

IM # 60 SR-22 AND HAVE NOT BEEN TOLD ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT ANY KIND OF DELIVERY DATE, AS A MATTER OF FACT TALKING TO SHERRI REYNOLDS AT CIRRUS 2 WEEKS AGO SHE HAD NO IDEA OF A DATE AND ALSO SOUNDED A LITTLE PERTURBED AT THE MENTION OF SERIAL NUMBERS BEING LOWERED SHE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THAT WHAT SO EVER IM #60 AND ACCORDING TO HER IM STILL # 60

Dave call Alison at the factory?

You should have heard that you will take delivery shortly before me. Have you missed a certified letter over the past week? I received mine last Thursday.

Marty

The s/n gets assigned around the time that construction actually begins. In my case, I found out the s/n because they needed my permission for the vanity tail number assignment. The s/n must be known when the tail number is registered.

At number 60 you’re probably too far out to get a serial number assigned. Mine moved up because some factory demos were deferred in favor of revenue builds; those demos will probably be reinserted further down the line (maybe prior to number 60) so you could end up with s/n 60 as

well.

Dave call Alison at the factory?

You should have heard that you will take delivery shortly before me. Have you missed a certified letter over the past week? I received mine last Thursday.

Marty

Ah, that must be that little slip of paper sitting on the counter…looks like I have a stop to make at the post office. Duh.

Ah, that must be that little slip of paper sitting on the counter…looks like I have a stop to make at the post office. Duh.

Yes indeedy. Position 0018, s/n 0015, delivery May 2…

Is this a date given after the production problems?

SR20 position 191, confirmed delivery is 04-16-01.