Customer Satisfaction Survey

I received a message today from someone conducting a customer satisfaction survey on behalf of Cirrus.

Maybe we have been to harsh on occassion. I would much rather speak nice and have them spend the $$$ on production than on soliciating my positive opinions of Cirrus.

I hope that before my plane is delivered we do not even have anything negative to say about ARNAV.

PS to survey people. I will be out of town until next week and will surely return your call on my return.

Bob

I received a message today from someone conducting a customer satisfaction survey on behalf of Cirrus.

Bob: I also got a call. I haven’t called them back yet. The message left on my machine was to the effect that the caller wanted to know “what was it about the Cirrus that made you choose them?”. I guess maybe the reason I didn’t call them back was that I didn’t relish the idea of trying to explain the history of the GA market over the last 40 years to a firm that probably is used to asking “why did you choose Coke over Pepsi”.

Did anybody actually call them back? What are the questions? Do they know the pointy end from the tail?

I’d check with Cirrus first to see if it’s really on behalf of Cirrus. A remote chance it is a competitor who got your name and is looking for the inside info for planning purposes (or to discredit?). On the other hand, Cirrus may be looking for kind words collected from an “independent” agency to use in marketing.

Bob: I also got a call. I haven’t called them back yet. The message left on my machine was to the effect that the caller wanted to know “what was it about the Cirrus that made you choose them?”. I guess maybe the reason I didn’t call them back was that I didn’t relish the idea of trying to explain the history of the GA market over the last 40 years to a firm that probably is used to asking “why did you choose Coke over Pepsi”.

Did anybody actually call them back? What are the questions? Do they know the pointy end from the tail?

I’d check with Cirrus first to see if it’s really on behalf of Cirrus. A remote chance it is a competitor who got your name and is looking for the inside info for planning purposes (or to discredit?). On the other hand, Cirrus may be looking for kind words collected from an “independent” agency to use in marketing.

There is a good chance this is part of the due diligence being performed associated with the new investor.

Greg

(soon to be postion holder)