COPA Membership Opinion Survey

This is a very unfair and biased poll. The system only lets me vote once. Since there are a ton of members who are too ignorant to know that the site stinks, the vote will be skewed in their favor. They of course will say that are happy, and it will look like a fair vote!!!

If I want to continue to be a hemoroid and vote my disappointment many times, I have to figure out how to spoof my IP address! This really stinks! Don’t you guys know that this is the internet where any obnoxious person with an axe to grind and an inflated sense of self-importance is supposed to be able to thrust their opinions upon everyone else?

Jeff C. Radanymous

Amazing
5 malcontents who find enough reason to regularly view the forum that they have answered within hours of the survey being posted.
And, of course, only forum members answered. Wonder why they joined?
Sibil . . . . where are you?

In reply to:

This is a very unfair and biased poll. The system only lets me vote once.

Dang it Marty. Don’t try to disguise who you are . . . we know.
And if you don’t like voting only once, move to Florida.

In reply to:

Dang it Marty. Don’t try to disguise who you are . . . we know.
And if you don’t like voting only once, move to Florida.

I know, I know! When I lived there, it became such a burden to vote so many times. It felt like living in a warm, humid Chicago.

In reply to:

I It felt like living in a warm, humid Chicago.

CHICAGO ???
No Marty. Miami is not Chicago . . . and very very soon our post election cry will be . . .
“The snowbirds are coming, the snowbirds are coming”

In reply to:

CHICAGO ???
No Marty. Miami is not Chicago . . . and very very soon our post electoin cry will be . . .
“The snowbirds are coming, the snowbirds are coming”

And if I recall correctly, the responses will be: “If you don’t like the WX, stay home, just send your checks,” and “Check your turn signal honey!”

Like hemorrhoids, the good ones come down and then go back up, the bad ones come down and stay.