Connecticut Partnership

Looking at SR20 or SR22, but would need a partner or two.

Base could be HFD, IJD or GON.

Would like the Model B or C

with
Stormscope®

(WX-500 based, 3.8 lbs.)…$9,500

with
Stormscope®

Hi Frank,

My name is Jim Lockridge I live in Trumbull Ct, I am interested in the SR-20 and probably in a partnership, however I would want to base the plane out of Bridgeport. This I’m sure would be to far away judging from your message. however have you heard of anyone in this area.

I am also trying to figure how much per month the insurance and annual fees for an this airplane are.
Any feedback you could offer would be very much appricated.

Thanks Jim

with
Stormscope®

Hi Frank,

My name is Jim Lockridge I live in Trumbull Ct, I am interested in the SR-20 and probably in a partnership, however I would want to base the plane out of Bridgeport. This I’m sure would be to far away judging from your message. however have you heard of anyone in this area.

I am also trying to figure how much per month the insurance and annual fees for an this airplane are.
Any feedback you could offer would be very much appricated.

Thanks Jim

Sorry Jim, cant help. I havnt gone through the exact figures on insurance etc. and you are right bridgeport is too far for me.

Thanks for the message.

James

I live in Stamford, am a Cirrus depositor and would be interested in discussing a partnership with plane based at BDR, DXR or even HPN.

Bob Barker

James

I live in Stamford, am a Cirrus depositor and would be interested in discussing a partnership with plane based at BDR, DXR or even HPN.

Bob Barker

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your reply, I would like very much to discuss this with you. If you would like to call me my number is 203-261-3336 that number is my home/office and has a machine on it. Feel free to call at anytime.

Thanks again

Jim