Century Auto Pilot

The Century Autopilot owners manual, whether for the B or C models, can be downloaded from the link given on this site. It is found under the (NSD 750K)offering. That, coupled with the downloadable STEC manual from their site, and the Garmin 430 manual from that site, are mandatory reading. They have made the Garmin430 trainer flights more meaningful.
(Just a thought for those who are getting close to picking up their birds–30 more days for me).aa

The Century Autopilot owners manual, whether for the B or C models, can be downloaded from the link given on this site. It is found under the (NSD 750K)offering. That, coupled with the downloadable STEC manual from their site, and the Garmin 430 manual from that site, are mandatory reading. They have made the Garmin430 trainer flights more meaningful.
(Just a thought for those who are getting close to picking up their birds–30 more days for me).aa

I must be missing something. Why do you need the Century Autopilot owners’ manual. Is this for the GNS 430 simulator?

While you’re at it, download the Garmin GMA340 Audio Panel Pilot’s Guide; it may be just an audio panel, but it’s worthwhile reading if you aren’t familiar with these new all-electronic panels.

(Two weeks from tomorrow morning…)

• Mike.

I must be missing something. Why do you need the Century Autopilot owners’ manual. Is this for the GNS 430 simulator?

I suspect he was refering to the Century HSI which is installed in the B & C models.

A thousand pardons… I had a brain dropping… I meant the Century HSIs. aa