Centennial stuff

I just receaved my Centennial package. But both my wife an my leathers are a lttle to small. Is there anyone else that has this issue? Or ones that are to big. Maybe we could do a switch. They are very nice flight leathers hope they do not have to hang in the closit forever. Well I guees if some one wants to buy them I could order another direct from the store. I will wait on this option. Mine is a 38 and my wifes is a ladys 6. Our normal size but these must be running small. I am wondering if out of 100 there am I the only one. I am still at or close to my fighting weight. Don

don, just lose some weight. not only will you fit into your jacket, but you’ll get more available weight to carry in your plane for your cargo and passengers! :slight_smile:

In reply to:

I am still at or close to my fighting weight.

Don,

Do I detect a little denial problem here? [:)]

In reply to:

I am still at or close to my fighting weight.

Yeah, I’ve been fighting my weight for years, now.[:)]

-Mike

I received mine last week and both jackets are too mall. I may be in denial but but my lovely (skinny) wife is not.
When we ordered them Cirrus told me the jackets “run a little small” so both were ordered one size larger; still too small.

Don, I will trade a John Deere jacket.

Carl

Funny boys you are. I guess as we we grow older we not only get smarter but wider. Don

In reply to:

I guess as we we grow older we not only get smarter but wider.

Don,

I just measured my belt – boy, I didn’t realize I’d gotten that smart!

Another take: I’m getting taller. According to my bathroom scale, I’m up to 6’ 3"…

• Mike.

That will work because as you know. I have a John Deere for my concrete work although not as big as yours. Don