Censorship???

The more interest that grows for Cirrus I find the articles about Lancair, I got fired, DA-40, etc. are diluting the information that is important to us who use the site. Would it be appropriate to set some guidelines of what this site is for and delete the rest? Thanks to all the positive and useful information I have copied for my SR-22 ETA June 2001

Would it be appropriate to set some guidelines of what this site is for and delete the rest?

Rick,

Setting guidelines is good… deleting “the rest”… well, that’s a slippery slope to start down. I think that we’ve done a pretty decent job so far of self-management - and that’s something to be proud of. I know that this board has garnered respect and admiration even from those with differing views.

I am grateful to Clyde for providing the forum which lets us shine as we discuss our favorite airplanes.

Good luck with your SR22; I’m sure you’ll love it. My SR20, N84MR has 51.1 hours on the Hobbs - and today is exactly one month since I brought it home to SMQ. Some glitches, but Cirrus has been there for me. I’m still in love.

• Mike.