CD Site not work in Netscape

Could somebody tell CD that their web site stopped working in Netscape a couple of days ago. The nav bar on the left comes up with “Error 404: File not found”. It works fine in MSE. I tried mailing Webmaster@Cirrusdesign.com, but the mail got returned, and I assume nobody checks their postmaster mail.

Tom

Tom:

I am not sure the problem is related to Netscape. I saw the “Error 404: File not found” message yesterday, but today, the site seems to be working fine.

Could somebody tell CD that their web site stopped working in Netscape a couple of days ago. The nav bar on the left comes up with “Error 404: File not found”. It works fine in MSE. I tried mailing Webmaster@Cirrusdesign.com, but the mail got returned, and I assume nobody checks their postmaster mail.

Tom

Tom:

I am not sure the problem is related to Netscape. I saw the “Error 404: File not found” message yesterday, but today, the site seems to be working fine.

Yep, it’s been fixed (in the last couple of hours). It was Netscape related, MSIE worked fine with the site.

Tom