CBA III - 2004 COPA Bahamian Adventure - Update

Dinner Cruise, Snorkeling & Diving: If you have not seen and responded to Mike Murdoch’s email, please contact him at: mike@wisible.net
Group Dinner: We are still trying to arrange a group steak dinner on Saturday night. I hope to have more info at the hangar party.
Binders: Most of you should have received the binders either on Saturday or Sunday. Dennis’s, Mike Murdoch’s & Vince McDonald’s will be going out via overnight mail today. Rick, I will bring yours to the hangar party as we discussed. Unless you are on the short list above and you haven’t received yours, please let me know. My Cellphone number is posted click herehere. I will have a few spares at the hangar party.
Vince: I am sorry. I intended to ensure that the first timers received their binders earliest. I don’t know how your’s slipped through the cracks. If you would like to see the text of the binder I can email it to you. The .pdf file is about 15 megs (38 pages with color), so if your email server has limitations, I can break it down. Please let me know.
US Customs Notification: There will be a sign up sheet for those returning to the U. S with the group. (Some people, especially those living in Florida, will return to other airports.) The sign up sheet will provide a back-up US Customs notification. This sheet will be available at the hangar party.
Customs Documentation: If anyone has any questions on what documentation is necessary, please call me. Once we’re in FL is no time to worry about whether you can get back into the country.

I will be leaving for FL on Tuesday. If anyone needs anything, my cell phone should always be available .

So far, the WX for the trip to FL looks very good, with the possible exception for those well north of the Mason-Dixon Line. Have a great & safe flight down.

One more thing: As in years past, I have compiled and distributed a CD of pictures taken on the trip. If you have a digital camera and would like me to include you pictures on the CD, just email me the pictures, and I will copy them onto CD so we can all share them.

Have any of you gotten the binders?

Speaking of pictures, The one attached, I took last year, while on the dive boat. Hopefully, we will get even better pictures this year.
1-89059-dolcow.bmp (765 KB)

Dennis,

I see a new business opportunity here: “Haber Butchers — offering only 100% dolphin-safe beef!”

Cheers,
Roger

Dennis,

Ha, ha, very funny. It’s obvious that this picture was faked. If you look at the shadows and the edges, it’s readily apparent that the dolphin was added to the picture after it was taken.

-Mike

In reply to:

Got mine on Saturday!

In reply to:

Marty,

Got mine Saturday - thanks, it looks like it was a lot of work to put together but very much appreciated! (And I sent you an email about it, which now makes me wonder if you’ve gotten my mails?) [:)]

Marty
Got mine Saturday. Thanks for all your hard work.
Richard

In reply to:

Dennis,
I see a new business opportunity here: “Haber Butchers — offering only 100% dolphin-safe beef!”
Cheers,
Roger

Ahh. . . the things I have to do to pay for a new plane. So now I am a butcher. Actually, I don’t think that will hurt my professional reputation.
And It would be Kosher too.

In reply to:

Marty,
Got mine Saturday - thanks, it looks like it was a lot of work to put together but very much appreciated! (And I sent you an email about it, which now makes me wonder if you’ve gotten my mails?)

Thanks Steve. If you emailed me at home, nope, I have been deprived of accessing that email site[:(]. If ou still have a question, please give me a call or send the question through here. (I did get a resonse from Robin.)

In reply to:

Dennis,
Ha, ha, very funny. It’s obvious that this picture was faked. If you look at the shadows and the edges, it’s readily apparent that the dolphin was added to the picture after it was taken.
-Mike

yes what are we going to see next, a picture of a cessna flying in formation with a
cirrus?

In reply to:

Marty
Got mine Saturday. Thanks for all your hard work.
Richard

Phew II !!! Thanks.