After installation of the engine monitor, which seems to be working well, I noticed that I wasn’t getting information from the Stormscope.
According to the person who installed the new Arnav unit, there is an installation instruction, which if followed, disconnects the Stormscope. This was easily fixed, once we realized that the Stormscope wasn’t working.
My recommendation to the people who have the engine monitor is to mention this potential issue to the installer, and check out the Stormscope when the new Arnav is installed. By the way, the installer on my unit did advise Arnav of the issue.