Airshares Elite in Atlanta has an SR20

I was out at AirShares Elite today to work on my IFR rating in one of their new 182s. I was surprised to find they had an SR20 in their hanger. Anyone in Atlanta who is interested in fractional ownership may want to check AirShares out. The have a first class operation and treat the customers and prospects royally. They have been all Cessna till now. From what I gathered from talking to the folks at AirShares, there is a close tie with Cirrus that will be announced at Sun N Fun.

I was out at AirShares Elite today to work on my IFR rating in one of their new 182s. I was surprised to find they had an SR20 in their hanger. Anyone in Atlanta who is interested in fractional ownership may want to check AirShares out. The have a first class operation and treat the customers and prospects royally. They have been all Cessna till now. From what I gathered from talking to the folks at AirShares, there is a close tie with Cirrus that will be announced at Sun N Fun.

They would be welcomed with open arms in the AF Bay Area!

They would be welcomed with open arms in the AF Bay Area!

That’s “SF” of course…gotta use the “preview” button more often.