Wanted used SR20 G@ training manual

If you have an SR20 training manual you are no longer using, and want to sell. I am looking for one. Please let me know.

In reply to:

If you have an SR20 training manual you are no longer using, and want to sell. I am looking for one. Please let me know.

I have a full set of SR20 training material I don’t need. I can’t private message you, so please reply with some contact info.

Pierre Redmond

In reply to:

It Just SO Happens…I bought some training books & the like earlier this year for SR22, yes it is for G2, and i also received a brand new, still in the wax wrapper (clear plastic actually) SR20 Training Guide, that i would easily let go for a used price. I had to open it up to make sure it was also for a G2 as it doesn’t state which on the cover.

more than happy to part with it, i don’t know it’s worth but let me know if you are interested. (I also have a brand new SR22 G2 Training Guide and some other new training CD’s etc, that i don’t need in case anyone is interested)

<> phil

Please contact me at mydlcmail-sr20@yahoo.com

I am more interested in the training manual only but do need to verify I don’t need the whole set. Please send me your email address. I am at mydlcmail-sr20@yahoo.com