SR20 POH for Sale

I have a POH for the SR 20 which I purchased in October 1999 at the AOPA convetion in Atlantic City.

As I am now wasiting for an SR22 not an SR20, I will be happy to sell it for $30 which includes regular shipping.

Please e-mail me @:

jatiii@aol.com OR

martin.kent@pnc.com

Or call @:

502.581-3334 during business hours.

Marty

P.S. CD is still quoting first deliveries of the SR22 in January and 3/15/01 for delivery of SR22 #20.

I have a POH for the SR 20 …I will be happy to sell it for $30 which includes regular shipping.

Marty

I purchased a POH from Marty a while back; his service (and is price) are great! Makes for great armchair flying now, and once I get my bird (firm date now: Jan 30th!), I’ll be very happy to have the extra copy to keep at home.

• Mike.

Thanks for the inquiries, but its not sold.

Marty

I purchased a POH from Marty a while back>

Mike, actually you purchased the SR20 POH from Mick (SR22 #21), not Marty (SR22 #20)! All the “M” names and “close” delivery numbers and the excitement of getting your plane may be too much for you :slight_smile:

Mick, not Marty (I think)

Mike, actually you purchased the SR20 POH from Mick (SR22 #21), not Marty (SR22 #20)! All the “M” names and “close” delivery numbers and the excitement of getting your plane may be too much for you :slight_smile:

OOPS! Is my face RED!

• Mick… Marty… nope… I’m… MIKE…yes, that’s it… MIKE!

OOPS! Is my face RED!

I was wondering about the comments, but a compliment is a compliment and I’m not too proud to accept even a misplaced one.

However, I have sold the POH, and I do promise to deliver it with impeccible service.

Marty

• Mick… Marty… nope… I’m… MIKE…yes, that’s it… MIKE!