Tri-sighting

Not one not two but three SR20s clustering together on the ramp at Wings Aloft, at Boeing Field in Seattle, yesterday afternoon. N135CD, the one that lives there; N144CD, which Han Klinkspoor just picked up in Duluth and has brought to Wings Aloft for his instrument training; and some other one – perhaps the Stakhanovite N109CD? I was too surprised to notice-- that had brought Ian Bentley in from Duluth to do business in Seattle.

Somehow it made me think of Dolly the Sheep: suddenly all these replicated creatures. This must be the world’s greatest concentration of Cirri, apart from (a) Duluth and (b) Holland.

I sayyy!! I sayyy!! I Sayyy!!

That is one Serious Cirrus Sighting!!!

Not one not two but three SR20s clustering together on the ramp at Wings Aloft, at Boeing Field in Seattle, yesterday afternoon. N135CD, the one that lives there; N144CD, which Han Klinkspoor just picked up in Duluth and has brought to Wings Aloft for his instrument training; and some other one – perhaps the Stakhanovite N109CD? I was too surprised to notice-- that had brought Ian Bentley in from Duluth to do business in Seattle.

Somehow it made me think of Dolly the Sheep: suddenly all these replicated creatures. This must be the world’s greatest concentration of Cirri, apart from (a) Duluth and (b) Holland.

N205CD was over there this afternoon. I had to do a double-take – the left side has a red accent stripe and the right side has a blue accent stripe and yellow scimitar.

– Craig

We’re hoping to have another band of 3 Cirri at the SBP fly-in on May 20–fingers are crossed.

Kevin Moore

I sayyy!! I sayyy!! I Sayyy!!

That is one Serious Cirrus Sighting!!!