THREE MOVING MAPS

To all of you are flying the “C”

version, I’d like to know how do you make use of your three moving maps at the same time. Have you established a helpful procedure. Do you find using the three maps very desisrable, or sometimes useful, or an extavagant waste of money? If you had it to do over, whould you again select the “C” version. Those of us who are still waiting are very interested.

Bruce

version, I’d like to know how do you make use of your three moving maps at the same time. Have you established a helpful procedure. Do you find using the three maps very desisrable, or sometimes useful, or an extavagant waste of money? If you had it to do over, whould you again select the “C” version. Those of us who are still waiting are very interested.

Bruce

Bruce Im Tom #240 and while I plan “C”–I would like to find something useful to replace 10 inch space if its being wasted. Please post anything you or others discover

Bruce

I find three moving maps useful. I normally use the MFD as a moving map,use one of the 430’s for a CDI and the other for airport/approach info. I currently am using the MFD as a moving map, one 430 for a CDI and the other 430 for as a heading indicator since my HSI is not working. Century has been having problems with quality problems in the HSI therefore I have not had any replacements.

Bruce Im Tom #240 and while I plan “C”–I would like to find something useful to replace 10 inch space if its being wasted. Please post anything you or others discover

Altough I’m going for the A

Maybe, from what i’ve seen at www.bendixking.com

it would be wise for CirrusDesign to replace the 10" airnav with the 5" KMD 150. With a notepad application you can make and edit your checklist (4000 characters) and maybe
even add Han’s remarks about how to start the engine ! (besides mapping, WX-500 input and flight plan)